Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have postponed our June conference to 16-17 November 2020. Although our intention is to go ahead with the conference on these new dates, we are mindful the situation with COVID-19 is constantly evolving. We will continue to monitor the situation over the coming weeks and will be reassessing our decision again at the end of May 2020. We have decided to close registrations until then when we hope to have more clarity about what the end of the year will look like for all of us. For more details, you can read our full COVID-19 update

We will be making our next conference update at the end of May.