Congratulations to our 15 winners! You'll be receiving your copy of Dave's book soon.
All registrants of The Hub Series 2021 who attended the first online session live on Wednesday 23 June automatically went into the draw to win a copy of David Birch’s book “The Currency Cold War”. There were 15 copies to be won. See full terms and conditions below.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize winners are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- The prize draw is open to all The Hub Series 2021 registrants who attend online session 1 live on Wednesday 23 June 2021.
- Payments NZ staff and directors are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw closes at the end of online session 1 at 10.30am on Wednesday 23 June 2021.
- The winners will be drawn by Payments NZ, on Payments NZ premises on Wednesday 23 June 2021.
- The winners will be contacted by Payments NZ via email or phone after the session. Each winner will need to confirm acceptance of the prize and provide address details for delivery of the prize.
- If a winner chooses not to accept the prize, Payments NZ reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Payments NZ will pay the courier costs to deliver the prize to the winners.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable, nor redeemable for cash.
- Payments NZ’s decision in relation to the prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Payments NZ reserves the right to vary, postpone, or cancel details of the prize draw at any time.
- Winners agree to their name and organisation being published in Payments NZ news updates and social media posts relating to this event and prize draw.
- Payments NZ will not be liable for any loss, cost or expense sustained during the course of accepting this prize.