Thank you to everyone that attended our special event, The Hub online series – Navigating the new normal for payments, which was five sessions that ran over five weeks from 22 September to 20 October 2020.
We hope the series opened avenues for further industry conversation and discussion as the world, and New Zealand, continues to settle into our new normal as we adapt to the impact of COVID-19.
If you missed a session, we’ll be publishing video recordings of each session and the speaker presentation slides here on our website next week.
In the meantime, learn more about the series and our speakers by clicking on the session titles below.
- Session 1: Re-imagining the future of payments
- Session 2: The challenge of data sharing in the new normal
- Session 3: Emerging technology and business models in a COVID world
- Session 4: The future importance of interoperability for economic recovery
- Session 5: Purposeful payments – Kiwi wellbeing in the new normal
Thank you to our event sponsors
We’d like to thank our event sponsors for their support of The Hub online series.
If you're not already subscribed to our The Hub event mailing list and would like to be kept informed about future events, you can subscribe below.